2019 Food Trends with Bonnie Taub-Dix
As a registered dietitian and mom of three and grandmother Bonnie Taub-Dix loves cooking and sharing her knowledge and tips for better eating. Now she’s talking about new food trends for 2019, the innovations in the plant-based non-dairy space and how non-dairy beverages with no added sugar are the perfect beverages for leading a healthier lifestyle in 2019.
Blue Diamond Almond Breeze® has launched three new nutritious plant-based milk beverages. These new products also happen to be part of the hottest food trends in 2019. As a celebrated nutrition expert and award-winning author, Bonnie is available for an interview for anyone interested in learning about these new almond milk beverages, along with new food trends of 2019.
BONNIE’S TOP NEW FOOD TRENDS, INCLUDES:
• New plant-based coffee creamers with only 10 or 15 calories per serving
• Why banana almondmilk will have everyone talking
• The benefits of almondmilk and why it’s one of the best non-dairy milk alternatives
• The importance of reducing sugar in your diet
• Learn about reading labels and the ‘Better Than Dieting’ blog