EASTER EATS & SPRING TREATS WITH LYNN LILLY
Founder of CraftBoxGirls.com Shares Her Super Secrets for Celebrating the Holidays with Budget Friendly Recipes & Craft Inspiration
The Easter holiday involves many traditions. Of course, celebrating the religious holiday is at the top of the list, but for many people Easter is a holiday that involves bringing family and friends together. In fact, food, fashions and getting creative are an important part of the festivities for many people. Lynn Lilly the Founder of CraftBoxGirls and author of Screen-Free Crafts Kids Will Love! shared some timely recipes and craft ideas for making this a memorable Easter holiday.
Serve with Crunchmaster® Original Multi-Seed Crackers
- 2 7 oz. containers of plain prepared hummus
- 1 ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2/3 cup chopped Kalamata olives
- 2/3 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Spread hummus evenly into an 8×8 inch square baking dish.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese, being sure to evenly cover the surface.
- In a separate bowl, gently toss the tomatoes and olives together until blended well.
- Layer the olive and tomato mixture on top of the feta cheese.
- Drizzle with 2 Tbsp olive oil.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with Crunchmaster® Original Multi-Seed Crackers
Nutrition Facts: Per 1/26 recipe (about 2 Tbsp / 30g), Calories 60, Fat 4.5g, Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 160mg, Carbohydrate 3g, Fiber 1g, Sugars 0g, Protein 2g
LaCroix Cúrate Blackberry Lemon Fizz
- 1 can LaCroix Cúrate Muré Pepino
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- cucumber for garnish
Instructions: Muddle the blackberries, lemon juice and honey in the bottom of a glass. Add ice and top with LaCroix Cúrate Muré Pepino. Garnish with blackberries and cucumber.
Related links: Tips On TV