It’s not surprising to learn that online shopping has increased 25% since the beginning of March. What is amazing to learn is that online grocery sales have increased 100% and online orders with pick up at the store have increased 62%.
While online shopping can be a fun way to pass the time spent at home, now more than ever it’s important for us to take a moment to be thoughtful about our online purchases.
Choosing products with the Fairtrade America logo is an easy way to know your purchases will make a difference in the lives of small-scale farmers.
Check out these wonderful products, all Fairtrade certified, to add to your next online order:
- Love Crunch Espresso Vanilla Cream – With bold notes of espresso, rich black cocoa and creamy white chocolate chunks, Love Crunch Espresso Vanilla Cream granola will be your new favorite way to start your day or to satisfy your mid-afternoon snack cravings.
- Ethical Bean’s Lush – If this roast was any richer, you’d ask it for a loan. A heavy cup with fruit and earth notes, sourced seasonally to make sure you get the freshest beans possible.
- Nielsen-Massey Organic Fairtrade Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract – Nielsen-Massey Organic Fairtrade Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract is made from premium, hand-selected beans cultivated on the Bourbon Island of Madagascar and features only organic and Fairtrade ingredients making it the perfect all-purpose vanilla for flavor and consistency in both hot and cold applications.
- Lily’s Sweets – Proving chocolate can be more than a treat for your taste buds, Lily’s Sweets has provided two Fairtrade certified products, including:
- Hazelnut Milk Chocolate Style Bar – A sophisticated pairing of hazelnut and chocolate sure to make every moment sweeter, this no sugar added milk chocolate style bar is botanically sweetened with stevia.
- 2-Pack Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups – These Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups are botanically sweetened with stevia so they have less than 1g of sugar but taste so good you won’t even miss the sugar.
- ORGANIC INDIA – Organic India’s farmer partners are restoring the earth’s capacity to yield nutritionally-rich organic herbs, all while supporting farmers’ livelihoods to create a flourishing global community.
- Tulsi Holy Basil Supplement – Cherished in India as the “Queen of Herbs” Tulsi Holy-Basil promotes a sense of calm well-being. It also supports immunity, the body’s natural detoxification process, and helps to lift mood.
- Tulsi Green Tea – This invigorating, smooth Fairtrade blend combines ORGANIC INDIA’S signature stress-relieving blend of Rama, Vana, and Krishna Tulsi (Holy Basil), with high grade green tea to provide a natural energy boost with a hint of caffeine.