GREAT GIFTS FOR DADS & GRADS WITH AILEEN AVERY
GIFTING EXPERT AILEEN AVERY PROVIDES UNIQUE GIFT SUGGESTIONS FOR DADS & GRADS
The nation’s first Father’s Day was celebrated on June 19, 1910, in the state of Washington. However, it was not until 1972, 58 years after President Woodrow Wilson made Mother’s Day official–that the day honoring fathers became a nationwide holiday in the United States. Many years later, choosing gifts for dads and added to it the grads, is still a challenge, according to Aileen Avery, who has studied and written about both the psychology and history behind gift giving in her popular book GIFT RAP: The History and Art of Gift Giving. Now, Avery will use her unique expertise to provide gift suggestions for choosing gifts that every dad and grad will appreciate.
AILEEN EXPLAINS THE ART OF DADS & GRADS GIFT GIVING:
· Look no farther than the garage for great accessories dad will love
· Why many dads want quality time and a great getaway with family
· How to choose meaning graduation gifts that will last a lifetime
· Special ways to show dad’s and grads just how much you love them
· How to choose the gift that fits individual personalities
TALENT BACKGROUND: Avery can also share some insight into the history of gift giving. In the past, Avery also co-hosted the HGTV show “I WANT THAT!” which highlighted the hottest “must-haves” products for the home. She is the creator of giftexpert.org, which features excerpts from her book and gift advice.
Related links: Tips on TV