Mother’s Day Scents and Experiences with Kika Rocha
Of our five senses, the olfactory sense is one of the most powerful in triggering memories. This Mother’s Day gift the ladies in your life something special that will last far beyond the day. Whether it be a trip to the spa, new additions to her wardrobe, or a trying a fun new restaurant, these are special memories that she will fondly look back on forever. Better yet, pair these activities with a scent that will bring her back to that very day every time she wears it.
Fashion and beauty expert Kika Rocha shares gift pairings that’ll ensure this Mother’s Day is one to remember!
SCENTS AND MEMORIES FOR:
• THE “SOPHISTICATED” MOM: Book a day of pampering at the spa. There is nothing better than rejuvenating your body and skin!
• THE “FOODIE” MOM: Is there a new brunch place in town? Take mom out to a special spot whose scenery is just as good as the food. Better yet, plan a picnic!
• THE “FASHIONABLE” MOM: We all like to look and feel our best. Hit the town shopping and have mom pick out some special new pieces for her wardrobe.
• THE “ADVENTUROUS” MOM: Hit the road! Take a day trip to a new town or city you haven’t been to before. A day of exploring may lend itself to new found hobbies!
• THE “ARTSY” MOM: Get artsy with mom! Spend the day relaxing and unwinding at a paint and sip class!