NEW OXY ON-THE-GO ACNE STICK
OXY® Acne Medication Introduces First On-The-Go Acne Treatment Stick With Benzoyl Peroxide In A Mess-Free Form
* OXY®, a trusted skin care brand for more than 40 years, is continuing to break category conventions with the new OXY® On-The-Go Acne Stick.
* This effective and easy-to-use, mess-free acne treatment features benzoyl peroxide, which is the #1 active ingredient recommended by dermatologists to kill acne-causing bacteria.
* Many acne products are inconvenient and labor-intensive, requiring teens to visit a bathroom to wash their faces and hands as part of the treatment process. Not to mention, benzoyl peroxide can bleach clothing and towels, and some can leave unsightly treatment residue behind.
* However, the new OXY® On-The-Go Acne Stick – conveniently packaged in a slim, solid form – helps to solve that problem. It provides a portable, bathroom-free solution that can easily be placed in a small bag or backpack. And because it goes on clear via a handy mess-free applicator, teens can spot-treat at any time. Dermatologists agree that regular consistent use of acne treatments increases the likelihood of achieving and maintaining clearer skin.
* The OXY® On-The-Go Acne Stick is now available at nationwide retailers including Target and Rite Aid, online, and will be at stores near you soon.
* OXY® acne medication has a variety of effective and easy-to-use forms like pads, face washes and spot treatments, formulated with clinically proven acne-fighting ingredients, such as benzoyl peroxide (#1 active ingredient recommended by dermatologists) and salicylic acid, to help clear even the most stubborn acne.
Related links: Oxy Skincare