Sheraton Heart For the City
At the center of every great city, is a great hotel. Now, the iconic Sheraton Hotels & Resorts is unveiling a special campaign to celebrate great cities and how historic hotels are in the center of the local scene. Indy Adenaw and Keri Robinson of Sheraton explain how their HEART FOR THE CITY global experiential tour celebrates communities, and encourages both locals and guests alike to embrace their local Sheraton, featuring one-of-a-kind immersive experiences on-property designed to highlight the unique characteristics of the city they are in. They feature fun, social-media worthy iconic themes, places and ideas central to the city’s identity. Guests and locals are invited to visit, experience and snap photos and video in the vignettes. The tour also includes a full slate of community programming in each market, where local businesses, organizations and thought leaders present talks on what makes their city special. Discover how these activities help people appreciate the destinations in a creative and shareable way.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT HEART FOR THE CITY:
• LOCAL EXPLORATION—Helping visitors to immerse themselves into local culture
• HISTORIC DISCOVERY—Learn about the places that make each city special and why
• TRANSFORMATION—Embracing Sheraton’s brand transformation across the globe
• HEART KICKOFF—How a global experiential tour is traveling to seven amazing cities
• RENOVATIONS—See the exciting changes that are coming to hotels in the future