KEEP THE KIDS ENTERTAINED THIS SUMMER WITH AMAZON CHANNELS
With summer break nearly upon us, little ones might find themselves with a bit of extra time. Good news for all, Amazon Channels and Prime Video offer a robust library of new and popular kids TV shows and movies that the whole family can enjoy.
There are thousands of options through Prime Video and Amazon Channels, including new movie and TV show premiers. Here is a quick look:
· Available to customers in more than 200 countries and territories around the globe, Prime Video is a premium on-demand entertainment service that offers customers thousands of movies and TV shows.
· From Amazon Original Series to classics from your favorite networks (like PBS and Nickelodeon), there’s always something new to discover and fall in love with on Prime Video!
· For example, starting this month, Prime Video welcomes An American Girl Story: Summer Camp, Friends for Life (premiering June 9) and Danger & Eggs (premiering June 30), and in July, get ready for Niko and the Sword of Light, which follows ten-year-old Niko as he embarks on an epic quest to bring light back to his land.
· Amazon Channels is the new way for Prime members to watch over 100 on-demand channels – no cable required, cancel anytime, and no additional apps to download.
· From toddlers to tweens, Amazon Channels is home to a vast array of popular kids programming, including dedicated kids channels, like Ameba, Dove Channel, HooplaKidz Plus, PBS Kids, and UP Faith & Family.
· All Channels include a free trial, making it easier to explore new favorites and enjoy family classics all in one place.
· Amazon Channels are available in the US with support for all the devices Amazon Video is available on—Fire TV, Fire and other iOS and Android tablets, connected TVs, game consoles, iOS and Android phones, and laptops.
For information, visit primevideo.com
Related links: Prime Video