Refresh Your Home This Spring: Tips from Design Expert Martin Amado
DIY and Design Expert provides seasonal spruce-ups and decorating ideas just in time for the warm weather
After a long, chilly winter, nothing lifts spirits like the first signs of spring. Spring is a time to pack up the old, usher in the new, kick off the snow boots, and slip on the sandals. With some creativity, open-mindedness and a little elbow grease, you can clean out and update your home without breaking the bank.
If the warm weather has you itching to refresh your home, DIY and design expert Martin Amado will help viewers say goodbye to winter with his top tips that will leave the home sparkling! Martin will help homeowners brave their own springtime updates by starting with a thorough cleaning and then adding fresh and trendy décor swaps and upgrades.
Some of Martin’s tips will include:
· Deep clean: Start the season off with a thorough home cleaning. Wipe down surfaces with multipurpose cleaner that disinfects and leaves the home smelling fresh!
· Laundry refresh: Switch out your winder wardrobe and freshen up your spring wardrobe. Make sure you’re using the correct amount of detergent and don’t forget to add the fabric conditioner for that added softness!
· Outdoor cleaning: Pressure wash the exterior of your home, deck and patio furniture. Check for any paint that is peeling and reseal any wood to prevent any future rot.
· Bring the outdoors in: Tropical and floral prints are a big design trend. Can be incorporated with decorative accessories such as wall art and pillows.
· Plants and greenery: Incorporate them indoors from hanging macramé baskets or on bookshelves or inside geometric glass containers. Container gardens can also spruce-up a front entrance or deck.
Produced for: Fabuloso and Suavitel
Related links: Martin Amado