TIA MOWRY SHARES SIMPLE DAILY HACKS TO MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER
Actress & Expert Lifehacker Tia Mowry Showcases Simple Daily Life Hacks
We all have them – pesky little obstacles that spoil our daily productivity. Whether we’re chronically late, failing at a healthy diet, or are a complete procrastinator, these first world problems can fully derail our productivity. Luckily, there are tons of handy tips and tricks that can help you stay on track and successfully complete those to-do lists, leaving more time to enjoy those things you love everyday.
Expert lifehacker and actress Tia Mowry will be available for interviews on Thursday, January 25 in advance of the opening of the first-ever “Life Hack Academy Live” taking place in NYC and can showcase her top tips for people to maximize every aspect of their lives making 2018 the best year yet.
Some examples lifehacks Tia can share include:
● Your Go Bag: Keep a packed gym bag in your car or at work, so you are always prepped to workout. EcoSport has a hidden space in the trunk that makes a great place to hide your go-bag. It’s safely out of sight and easy to access!
● Perfect Playlist: Make a playlist in advance of long road trips with songs the whole family can sing along to and sync up to your favorite music apps!
● Multi-purpose Accessories: Wear a large scarf when you travel that can double as a blanket on chilly planes or be easily rolled up as a pillow for long road trips
● Mason Jar Salad: Pour your dressing into the bottom of the jar, then layer with dense vegetables like peppers or carrots, followed by all your other favorite ingredients like whole grains, fiber-rich beans, and dried fruit and save the top half of the jar for your leafy greens. This makes a great on-the-go meal you caneven enjoy in the car without making a mess!
● Mirror Must-Dos: Use a dry erase marker on your mirror for can’t-miss daily reminders.
“Life Hack Academy Live” Presented by EcoSport is free and open to the public, with limited tickets available.
ABOUT TIA MOWRY
Tia Mowry-Hardrict is a multi-talented actress, producer, author and one of social media’s most prominent influencers. She has been in the public eye for over 20 years, gaining initial fame and becoming a 90’s pop culture icon in her teens starring opposite her twin sister Tamera in the hit comedy, “Sister, Sister” from Paramount Television. Most recently, Tia partnered with Kin Community on a YouTube channel titled “TIA MOWRY’S QUICK FIX”. The digital brand includes a 20-episode series and social amplification across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat. It is Kin’s fastest growing channel to date. In March 2017, she released her first cookbook – the Amazon #1 seller, Whole New You, by Random House Publishing Group. And she recently wrapped up season three on her Cooking Channel series, “Tia Mowry at Home.” When not acting, Tia spends time working with several charities including the Make-A-Wish Foundation, Partnership for a Healthier America, the Alliance for a Healthier Generation and the Elizabeth Glazer Pediatric AIDS Foundation. She lives in Los Angeles with her husband, actor Cory Hardrict, and their son Cree Taylor.
Courtesy: Ford Eco Sport
Related links: Ford