Cool Dessert Recipes for Summer with Food Network’s Chef Charles Chen
Discover How One Super Chef is Teaming up with ARCTIC ZERO to Create Recipes that will COOL Your Summer Cravings
Chef Charles Chen has an amazing story to tell. As a teenager, he weighed as much as 265 pounds and was pre-diabetic before turning his life around; eventually developing a passion for creating healthy recipes that led him to shows like CHOPPED on Food Network and hosting programs, including the popular KITCHEN HUSTLE.
Chef Chen joins us to explain how he lost more than 100 pounds as he unveils a new series of cool summer recipes with ARCTIC ZERO Fit Frozen Desserts™ – a delicious ice cream alternative that’s low-cal and friendly to those with dietary restrictions.
CHEF CHEN’S COOL CREATIONS WILL INCLUDE:
DESSERT FOR ALL—Gluten-free? Lactose-free? Low-Sugar? GMO-free? Desserts that can satisfy any sweet tooth
CHEF SECRETS—Saving calories in just about anything
LOVE BITES—Simple ways to cool those cravings and avoid those love handles
SUMMER FUN—How to make fun, low sugar desserts for kids … and adults
- 2 Scoops of Arctic Zero Ice Cream
- 3 Sheets of Rice Paper Wrappers
- 1 Tablespoon of Coconut Flakes
- 1/8 Cup of Strawberries Cut
- 1/8 Cup of Bananas Cut
- 1/8 Cup of Mangos Cut
- 1 Tablespoon of Fresh Mint
- 2 Teaspoons of Shaved Almonds
- 1 Tablespoon of Almond Butter
- 1 Teaspoon of Coconut Nectar
- Place Rice Paper Wrappers (soaked in warm water) on flat surface, place fresh fruit and mint at the bottom, add scoops of Arctic Zero Ice Cream, add almond butter, almonds, coconut nectar.
- Fold like a burrito, refrigerate, and enjoy!
- 2 Pieces of Paleo Bread or Rice Cakes
- 4 Scoops of Arctic Zero Ice Cream
- 2 Tablespoons of Pistachios (Chopped)
- 2 Tablespoons of Coconut Shreds
- 1 Teaspoon of Cacao Nibs
- 4 meedjool dates
- 1/8 Cup of Almond Milk
- Pinch of Cinnamon Powder
- Cut open bread, spread generous a layer of Arctic Zero Ice Cream
- Dipp in favorite toppings, and drizzle caramel dressing.
- For Caramel Dressing: Add Almond Milk, Cinnamon, Dates, Blend in High Speed Blender.
Related links: Arctic Zero,